Nightforce services domestic Law Enforcement and Government agencies. Please contact us to discuss your agency needs regarding this program or for pre-sales, technical and other support.
• Discounted direct sales to qualifying agencies
• Test & evaluation samples upon approval and subject to availability
• Payment terms for agency/department(s) placed via purchase order
• Best efforts to accommodate budgetary and delivery deadlines for acquisitions
For information or to place an order
1. Email MilitaryInfo@nightforceoptics.com
2. Include “Agency Purchase” in your subject line
3. If you require an official quote, please provide complete contact information, including a current return address, to ensure accurate delivery
4. Please provide a brief description of the products you are interested and your rifle system(s) to assist with optics and mounting solution selection if applicable.
Nightforce Optics, Inc.
2749 Providence Church Rd
Lavonia GA, 30553
NightforceOptics is actively registered in the SAM (System for Award Management) Database as Lightforce USA, Incorporated – DUNS# 111456773 and Cage Code; 1SLF0.Nightforce Optics offers dedicated MIL-SPEC products which are classified as Defense Articles under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (22 C.F.R. Part 120-130) and are available for military unit purchase (not available for individual purchase). Since we maintain a close working relationship with our Engineering staff, our MIL-SPEC riflescopes can be configured to meet specific requirements. While our commercial products have no warranty when used in a military application, MIL-SPEC riflescopes have a 10-year warranty and are built to exceed US MIL-STD 810 F&G for shock, pressure and submersion. Please see the description of the MIL-SPEC product here and how it differs in construction to our commercially available products. Nightforce MIL-SPEC products are subjected to the Arms Export and Control Act (22 U.S.C. 7228) and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (22 C.F.R. 120-130). A license issued by the U.S. State Department Directorate of Defense Trade Controls is required to export, re-export, transfer or re-transfer these items abroad either in its original form or after being incorporated in to other end items. Due to varying export regulations, this program is only available to qualifying individuals within the United States at this time. 1. Subject to approval